The Markets & Management program is based on a rigorous and comprehensive core curriculum. Courses are interdisciplinary in content and the structure of the core curriculum covers multiple levels of analysis, ranging from the global to the local, and from institutions to individuals.
To see the courses offered in the program for your semester of choice, visit the Courses page.
Requirements: 7 Courses
- MMS 450—Markets & Management (Capstone course to be taken in the senior year)
- 2 Core Courses
- 4 Elective Courses
For your course selection:
- You may use additional core courses to fulfill elective requirement
- A minimum of 3 M&M courses must be taken by the end of the junior year, and 1 of these must be a core course
- No more than 3 courses may originate in a single area (Example: MMS, SOC, ECO)
- No more than 2 courses that are used to satisfy the requirements of any major, minor, or other certificate program can count toward the Markets & Management Studies certificate.