Summer Updates: Where are you, MMS Students?
MMS students are traveling all over NC and beyond for internships, jobs, and study programs. We are highlighting many of our students’ experiences over the summer. Here are a just a few of the things our students are doing and places they are spending their summers:
- Intern at Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
- Intern at Wells Fargo Advisors in Charlotte
- Consulting Internship with Wolf Den Associates
- Business analyst intern in the Technology Development Program at Optum
- Duke summer session
- Marketing internship at Google in San Francisco
- Australia for a semester abroad
- Internship at Blackrock
- Internship at the Department of Justice (Consumer Protection Branch)
- Intern at Google in their Associate Product Marketing Manager program
- Goldman Sachs Summer Analyst Program - Securities Division, New York City
- Duke in Geneva
- Intern at General Motors in Washington DC
- Intern at Defenders of Wildlife
- Duke in New York Arts & Media with courses and internship
- Intern in investment management at Goldman Sachs.
- Account Management Internship at Ogilvy & Mather
- New York City in an internship program with IMG, the global sports marketing company
- Teaching fellowship in New York with Uncommon Schools
Summer experiences are a great addition to your Duke and MMS journey. For more information about internship and summer opportunities in the future, contact the Duke Career Center or the Global Education Office. Stay tuned as we continue to highlight student activities over the rest of the summer!