Applications Open for New M&M Program
Are you a current M&M student who would like to be more involved with the program?
Beginning in Spring 2019, Markets and Management will introduce a group of student ambassadors who advocate for the certificate, plan and promote events, and help other students get connected. Ambassadors will write blog posts, be featured on our website, and participate in monthly meetings to brainstorm ideas. This is a great opportunity for M&M students who want to bring their ideas to the program. Students will serve as Ambassadors for a minimum of one semester with the option to continue for multiple semesters.
- Enrolled in M&M with an intention to complete the program
- First-years and sophomores who have not declared in DukeHub can apply if they have completed the .
- Students will serve for a minimum of a semester at a time with the option to continue for multiple semesters
Requirements and expectations:
- Meet as a group once a month
- Help with event planning
- Write occasional blog posts about courses or events
- Promote events and courses to other students
**Applications are currently closed for Spring 2019. Check back for future semesters!**